Friday 16 October 2009

I knew you were something special,
From the first moment I saw you,
Your glistening eyes,
Your benevolent smile,
Smiling at me in the shining in the sun,
Your combats soon to be soaked with the rain,
And slightly covered in brown wet mud,
And strips of striking green grass,
Even when parking noise, arrogant cars,
The moments seemed too good to be true,
Being near you even now,
Sends electric shivers down my spine,
Your touch sending shimmering heat,
Straight into mine,
Until we touch no more,
You helped me through some hard times,
Whether you realised it or not,
You are one of the best friends,
I have, whom I know I can count on,
Always and forever,
Even though we are just friends,
How I wish we were more,
I wish this more than heaven on Earth,
And the light of the elegant stars,
To guide my way,
You are the only one I think of,
Every minute of every day,
O’ how I wish you were mine,
To love and to hold,
Forever in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment